Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Tus Pasos



When I first heard your footsteps,
walking through the halls of my heart,
I knew that it was meant to be.

Closer and closer you came, as two hearts
became one, wrapped in satin and lost
within a rapturous romance.

As your warm moist lips, embraced mine,
I became spellbound by your charm. As
strength and weakness combined, time
stood still.

We became two lovers, lost in a torrid
dance of love. Within the ecstasy
of being together. Words became useless,
when only feelings mattered.

Until, I heard your footsteps, I had never
known true love, or the passion involved
in an unconditional romance.

Now I walk down lonely, solitary, streets.
Listening for the sound of your footsteps,
like when we first met. So that one day
again, I may lose myself completely
once more, amidst the torrid pleasures,
of your love!




Frank Solis
Copyright 2014
All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment