Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Holding You Close



Holding you in my arms,
is all I care about. Nothing
else matters, except for our
love.

Not fast cars, or money, or
anything, can replace having
you in my heart and thoughts.

Everything in the world, comes
and goes, but our love is forever.
And nothing, can ever replace
the good times, we have shared.

Since I met you, everything
changed in my life. And all
I want now is just to please you.

My friends are no longer a
priority, because now you
have become my best friend.

My heart skips a beat, when
your near. And your smile
is my sunshine.

So when someone asks me
what is important to  me? I
tell them, holding you close.

Because in all the world, that’s
the only thing, that matters to
me!

Copyright 2013 Frank Solis All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment