Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Te Quiero



As you place your arms around me,
I can’t help but feel that I belong.
Memories gather around, whenever
your hand is in mine.

The sounds of the hood, disappear
whenever you are near, and all I hear
is the beating of two hearts.

Our love was born on dark streets,
amidst the tears and travails of the
concrete jungle.

Millions of people pass us by, but
the only thing that matters is us.
Our love, our hopes, our dreams,
they speak to us, within our need.

So take my hand, through good or
bad times, and let me know you will
be there for me.

Because in the world, and wherever I go,
you live within my soul. And the only
words which will ever mean anything
to me in life, are the words,
Te Quiero!

Frank Solis Copyright 2014
All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment