Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 27, 2014

A Timeless Love



From the time our eyes met, I became lost in
your love. So much so, that my first thoughts
upon awakening, were always of you.

Seeing you, was like watching the sun rise, as
your light penetrated me to the very depths of
my soul.
   
Your arms were like the night, embracing me
and holding me within the darkness upon moonlit
nights.

Now, as moments turn into hours, and hours into
days, weeks and months, I still feel the same. For
our love is just as strong as it was yesterday.

Bésame, ámame, pour me out like wine into the
mouth of your desire, and allow me to become
one with you.

Let our flesh melt together, as we forget everything.
So that when the morning comes again we may
recall once more, a timeless love.

Frank Solis
Copyright 2014
All Rights Reserved


No comments:

Post a Comment