Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 3, 2014

Te Amo!



I call your name, as I reach out for you.
My thoughts whirl, with the fire and passion
of our love, and I burn for your essence.

Your hands like flames dance upon my body
enticing my heart, and bewitching my soul,
ensnaring me, as I lose all control.

A kiss, so soft, like the petal upon a rose,
triumphs over the thorns of doubt, as
a physical ecstasy is born.

Regrets are cast to the wind, as caution,
becomes a solitary voice calling out in vain
in the forlorn distance.

Our dreams float, like embers into the
darkness of the night. As we become lost
within the passion of the storm.

Until finally, a wounded cry pierce’s
the stillness. And within the shadows of our
souls are heard the words - Te Amo!  

Copyright 2013 Frank Solis All Rights Reserved




No comments:

Post a Comment