Powered By Blogger

Saturday, February 16, 2013

I am Love



Upon the sea of your heart, I gather strength.
As the breeze of your touch, caresses my body,
and awakens the scent of passion within the coming fury
of the storm,

Within the pain, tears and anger of life, I am born.
The romance of the night and the passion of life.

You can deny me, but you can never forget me, for I live within
your very soul. I am everywhere, even within the beating of
your heart.

Hold me now, for I am the turmoil you feel within and
the silence of a tender kiss, the word and the meaning,
the mystery and an enigma.

The tears that you shed, the laughter you hear, the elderly couple,
and the children at play, I am the hopes and dreams of humanity

within the endless sea of eternity,- I am love!

Copyright 2013 Frank S. All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment