Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Bésame!



Kiss me, like rays of sunlight touching
ever so gently upon the shores of my lips.
As the warmth of your mouth carries me
away, let the fragrance of your sweet
breath, lead me astray.

Hold me close as I drink from the chalice
of your lips, and allow the music within
our hearts to wind its way through the
enchanted lanes of our hearts desire.

As we drink the nectar of our love, let
time stand still, for nothing else matters
except for the moment at hand. Kiss me
softly, and then strongly, and more
forcefully, until the passion grows.

Kiss me! Until I can’t stand it anymore,
and I yield to the command of your lips.
When I can no longer control the desire
within for that which needs no words.

As the violence of our love manifests
itself within soft, and tender lips. Lips
so full of torrid passion, which can only
be found ,within a kiss!

Frank Solis
Copyright 2014 All Rights Reserved


No comments:

Post a Comment