Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

The Dark Wind




I am the dark wind that caresses your face at night,
and the tears you shed in the moonlight. I am the one
you will never forget, because I am your destiny.

A figment of your imagination, the beating of your heart
the soft tender sigh, when we parted ways, all point to the fact,
that I still reign within your world, although it can never be,
for the dark wind, can never be owned.

You may spin a web of lies and of deceit, and say you never
loved me, but in your heart you know that you lie! For love
cannot be made, instead it must be born from within the
throes, of the madness within the human soul.

As for myself, I will never deny your love, for you are my ecstasy.
I will love you, even until the end of time itself, I will call out 
your name in defiance, within the empty halls of my heart,
even though you have forsaken me, I will always love you!

Copyright 2013 Frank Solis
All Rights Reserved



No comments:

Post a Comment